|Manual of Style||Spoiler Rules||Image Policy||Comments Policy||Blocking Policy|
When users upload images to the wiki, they should keep the following policies in mind.
- Images should have names that relate to their contents (example: a picture of Onoda should be named something like "onoda-sakamichi.png")
- Images should be .png files, as they tend to retain quality better than .jpeg files
- Images should be of good quality whenever possible (for manga caps: scanlation quality, not magazine scan quality; for anime caps: HD quality, not SD quality)
- Fanart uploads are not allowed on the wiki, even for use on user pages (icons are an exception)
- Unused pictures will be deleted
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.