Sohoku High School (総北高校) is a public school located in Chiba Prefecture.
Onoda begins attending Sohoku High at the start of the series. His journey starts as he attempts to recreate the anime club, but instead finds himself drawn into the cycling club. Despite the fact that this turn of events was unplanned, Onoda excels as a cyclist, surprising the other club members as well as himself. The school is about 45 km away from Akihabara (Akiba), which Onoda rides to daily.
The school has two entrances: the main gate that most student use and the back gate, a 2 km slope with a 12% gradient, a Category 3 climb, a great challenge for any cyclist. Onoda often takes the rear entrance going to school, since he can sing out loud because there aren't many people who take that route, and also leaving, which he says is faster. (He states that he needs to go to Akiba quickly when Imaizumi questions his reason for taking the slope.)
For more information about the cycling club, please visit the Sohoku High Bicycle Club page.
- Sohoku High Bicycle Club
- Sohoku High Soccer Club
- Sohoku High Tennis Club
- Sohoku High Volleyball Club
- Sohoku High Baseball Club
- Sohoku High Anime Club (Closed due to lack of members)
Staff & Students
|𝟙 - 𝟚||𝟙 - 𝟚||𝟙 - 𝟙|
|𝟙 - 𝟚||𝟙 - 𝟚|
|𝟚 - 𝟚||𝟚 - 𝟚||𝟚 - 𝟚||𝟚 - 𝟚||𝟚 - 𝟚|
|𝟚 - 𝟚|
- Two years before the main storyline events:
- Tadokoro Jin was in Class 1-3.
- One year before the main storyline events:
- During the storyline first year:
- Imaizumi Shunsuke was in Class 1-3;
- Onoda Sakamichi and Sugimoto Terufumi were in Class 1-4;
- Kanzaki Miki and Tachibana Aya are in the classroom next door to theirs (by process of elimination it must be Class 1-5, as Imaizumi was shown to not be in their class);
- Kawada Takuya was in Class 1-5;
- Naruko Shoukichi was in Class 1-6;
- Kinjou Shingo was in Class 3-1;
- Makishima Yusuke was in Class 3-4.